Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LITA Forum write-up for ISQ

LITA Forum write-up for ISQ

Hey everyone,
NISO’s Information Standards Quarterly is looking for someone to do a conference write-up for the LITA Forum that starts on Friday. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to break into writing for the profession, but I would urge all new, aspiring, and experienced writers to consider the opportunity. I will be at the Forum myself and am happy to give $5 worth of free advice on the process. NISO shares so much with LITA…If you’re going to Forum anyway, please think about doing the write-up for NISO! Let me (pacea@oclc.org) or Cynthia Hodgson (hodgsonca@verizon.net)know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Andrew

P.S. If you have not seen the new layout and design of ISQ, I urge you to go find one. It’s like night and day compared to the old “newsletter” format!